Monday, June 22, 2020

Featured Future Miracle Park Athlete - Tina




My name is Tina Cook.  I am 35 years old, and I like to swim, bowl and play bocce.   I am excited for Miracle Park to open so I can play on the playground and on a sports team.  When I was little, I watched my brother play on sports teams with his friends, and I always wanted to do that too.  Now I will be able to play on a team with my friends.  AND……I can have my fans cheering for me in the crowd!

Can you help us support Tina and all others excited to be at this park?  Do to unseen hurdles associated with stay-at-home orders our fundraising has be effected tremendously!  We need $2,000,000 to be able to build out all of Phase 1 like we want to, which means we need your help and commitment.  Go to www.miracleparkrockhill.com to find out how you can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment