Thursday, June 4, 2020

Featured Future Miracle Park Athlete: Jim

Hi- I am Jim, a Rock Hill native, and I am 71 years young. I am retired from Springs after 38 years of working there- not many folks can say they worked at one place for 38 years! These days I love to have good conversation, watch westerns on TV,  and walk every day to stay healthy. I now live with friends and we are all excited about Miracle Park coming to our community. Miracle Park is great for me as I get older. There won’t be hills or hazards that could risk my health. There will also be equipment that will help me stay mentally and physically fit! I am looking forward to taking my daily walks with friends at a senior friendly fully accessible park.  I have a heart for Miracle Park!

Can you help Jim and other athletes play sports at this park? Please donate today, we still need $4,000,000 to complete all phases. https://www.miracleparkrockhill.com/donations

No comments:

Post a Comment