Monday, June 15, 2020

Featured Future Miracle Park Athlete - Emily




My name is Emily Saverance; I am 34 years old, and I LOVE sports!  I have played on golf teams, soccer teams, bowling teams, bocce teams and swim teams.  I have competed at the local, state, national, and world levels for swimming and bowling.  I am looking forward to the sports that will be played at Miracle Park, but I am really excited that they will be hiring people with disabilities to work there.  I am a hard worker and worked at a bakery for over 10 years until they closed down.  I hope to be hired there so I can earn my own money, be independent and work with people in our community.

We still need $4,000,000 to complete phases 2 and 3 of the park, can you support the park today?  www.miracleparkrockhill.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment