Monday, July 6, 2020

Featured Future Miracle Park Athlete - Brooke


My name is Brooke Craig.  Growing up I played on basketball, volleyball, and softball teams.  My all-time favorite was softball because I was the pitcher.  

On January 24, 2013, when I was 17, I was in a car accident, and now I use a wheelchair.   I am now 25 and that has not stopped me from living my best life.   I am looking forward to Miracle Park so I can play on a field that my chair will freely move on.  

I hope to be the pitcher of a team again very soon!  I am also looking forward to playing on a team with all of my friends and my sister Brittany beside me.

Miracle Park is giving folks like Brooke a second chance at the things they love, can you help fund this park by donating today

No comments:

Post a Comment