Thursday, July 9, 2020

Future Buddy: Brodie Kennedy


Brodie Kenn
edy is a sophomore at Northwestern High School. He is involved in several extracurricular activities including JV baseball, but his favorite is being a buddy for Mrs. Park’s class. 

Brodie said, "I chose to be a buddy because I believe that my social circle should expand beyond just my classmates and everyone should have friends. Being a buddy in Mrs. Park’s class is the highlight of my day! I have grown to love and care for her students not just as a buddy, but also as a friend. Being a buddy has helped me understand, learn and love those students that some might think are different and not take the opportunity to get to know." 

Brodie can't wait to meet his friends at the park and teach them some baseball skills or just have fun and hang out!

Want to be on the list to volunteer like Brodie? Please click here to sign up for updates to know when we need you to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment