Thursday, April 30, 2020

This week's featured Future MP Athlete!

Hey everyone,

We thought you all could use something fun to brighten this cloudy, cool day!  New to the blog: each week we will feature a "Future MP Athlete."  You might recognize this cutie from our website and marketing materials.... Introducing GRAYSON!

BIO:

Hi, I'm Grayson! I am 7 years old and one of three siblings. My family and I are very excited about Miracle Park! The park represents so much I hold near and dear to my heart. My love for the outdoors, playing recreational sports, and learning and playing alongside individuals of ALL abilities! There are many things I can do independently, but I also get a ton of motivation to attempt new things and push myself more when working and playing alongside others! Thank you for bringing this park to                                                               our community!
A few things unique to me are:

  • My favorite color is Red
  • I am in the First Grade
  • I love my Teachers and School
  • I rock an Extra Chromosome
  • I have twin 5 year old siblings (Nora and Nicholas)
  • I love music especially Kidz Bop Kids
  • I always root for the New England Patriots (per Daddy)
  • My favorite restaurant is Chick fil-A
  • I love Dogs
  • I also love Horseback Riding
  • Swimming is my favorite summer activity





No comments:

Post a Comment